Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting Cheeky.

Banner_home

For those of you shy birds, there’s something for you to hook up with your new special someone – or next adventure. Cheek’d is a completely different kind of dating/social networking site.

If you’re on the prowl for a love connection, Cheek’d makes it a bit more accessible for anyone to flirt in a demure manner. And you know what? I kind of love this idea. Many times I’ve seen people that I’ve wanted to talk to, but it’s super nerve wrecking and awkward. But Cheek’d makes it cute and engaging. You simply order “flirt cards” which are look similar to business cards that say cute phrases. On the back of the card it sends the person you’ve got your eye on to a personalized code. They submit it at Cheek’d.com to learn more about you.

If I were single I’d be all up on this. It’s cute, flirty and and not too forward. Yet at the same time it’s intriguing enough to reel someone in. It’s worth a try if you’re on the market. It digital dating genius I think.

If you’ve been Cheek’d PLEASE SHARE what it’s like!

No comments:

Post a Comment