Friday, February 25, 2011

Have you recently been “cheek’d”?

So I as browsing online and I came to this page where it asked me if I have a Cheek’d code…I was like what the hell is this! 

Have you ever been out and want to go up to someone but you’re too scared to talk to them…well here is where Cheek’d comes in…haha ready…so you go near that special person who caught your attention and slip this card that has a website to go to..Then they enter this code…and WAAAL-AHH your profile shows up and they get to contact you if they’re interested! Clever huh? The cards are black and have funny lines on them like “I don’t give these to everyone” , “I saw you checking me out”, “act normal, we can get awkward later”, and my favorite “this card is good for finding me” and “ I’m totally cooler than you’re date”. Those are just some of the funny pick up lines it has on the cards. You guys HAVE to check it out…it’s super cheesy but very clever. 

You can purchase 50 customized ones for $35 bucks with our own free profile for a month. Also, you get to choose what language you want them printed on and get them shipped internationally! Not too shabby..if my self esteem was low and my personality wasn’t so outgoing I’d defiantly give this a try! It’s cute and if I ever got a card like this slipped in my bag…I’d so go for it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment